Número total de visualizações de páginas

sábado, 23 de novembro de 2013

A NICE DINNER BETWEEN FIVE FRIENDS, A NICE PEN AND A NICE ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN THE WES No. 97 JOURNAL, SUMMER 2013

This year I decided to attend once more the Ohio Pen Show organized by my friend Terry Mahorter ( and after some yers of absence ) . Due to my intense professional activity I arrived on thurday the 7th of November in the evening, I stayed Friday the 8th and I left on Saturday the 9th to land in Lisbon at 6:00 AM Sunday in order to have some rest and go back to work on Monday! A completely crazy trip! 
It happened that my friend Dan Zazove invited me to have dinner during my only free night in Ohio  with him and three other fountain pen collectors: Alfonso Mur my Spanish " brother" and probably the biggest Conklin collector, David Shepherd a well known Parker collector, researcher and author of Parker books and another collector I met for the first time called Tony Tavill a physician like myself but specialized in liver diseases. We had a wonderfull dinner ( nice food, nice wine and friendly and nice talks ).
On the last weekend during the Madrid Pen Show my friend João Pavão Martins gave to me the summer edition of the WES Journal ( Writting equipment society - from UK ) with a nice article written by Tony Tavill about the QUEEN ELISABETH #75 PARKER limited edition, a pen I care too much and I bought several years ago with the particularity that the box carried inside a loaner similar pen to loan to those who were in need of their original pen to be fixed. The loaner pen has a light color when compared with the original one.
I hope that you will enjoy not only the article and the pen but also the desk base and pens made by my friend Micky Conway.










  

1 comentário:

donnaj edwards disse...

Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Stress Balls